Two Sided Canter with Conical Side Heads
Conical side heads are designed to produce two sided cants while achieving the highest quality chips and maintaining the horizontal feed position of the log. 30 degree sideways, incorporating low friction linear bearings produce consistent quality chips and optimum accuracy. The patented non-rotating anvil provides superior log guiding and minimum deviation through the chipping section. A facing saw can be added for improved finish.
- Bolt-on or one piece style incorporating flow through chip pocket
- Babbitt or replaceable tip knives (eg: Key Knife, Iggesund)
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Knife style
Four Sided Canter
Drum heads with spline guiding offer feed rates of 750 fpm while maintaining chip quality. Low friction linear bearings are used to achieve fast accurate sets and provide long wear life. All modules are line bored and oven stress relieved to maintain accuracy.
- Two-Sided Canter with Conical Side Heads
- Custom Options
- Four Sided Canter with Drum Heads
Interested in pricing and options?